Here are our current Job Openings.
If interested please send resume to info@GoDirectServices.com
Job title: Customer Service Representative
Reports to Operations Manager
The customer service representative’s position is focused on answering phones with a pleasant attitude, setting up appointments for technicians, customer service assistance – following up on bids, assisting the Operation Manager with reports for sales meetings, offering ideas for sales growth. Also, picking up permits from various municipalities in a company vehicle.
Duties and responsibilities
• Answering phones, collecting customer information, scheduling and assisting in dispatching calls to technicians
• Assisting the Excavation Coordinator position in calling in locates, or whatever else they may need assistance with.
• Picking up permits in a company vehicle from various municipalities
• Entry of customer information in the master job sheet, including call source
• Greeting office guests when necessary and notifying necessary parties if they have visitors.
• Follow up customer service calls on bids to potential customers.
• Assisting Operations Manager with sales projects.
• Various other duties as assigned.
• Professional, polite demeanor.
• Valid drivers license and good driving history
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Bilingual is a plus
• Self-starter, can work primarily without supervision, ability to multitask is necessary
• Minimum of 2 yrs office and call taking experience.
• Marketing and sales aptitude
Must be able to sit for long periods of time. Must be able to lift up to 30lbs. Some evening hours will be required.