Go Direct Services Job Openings
Here are our current job openings.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative Reports to Operations Manager
The customer service representative’s position is focused on answering phones with a pleasant attitude, setting up appointments for technicians, customer service assistance – following up on bids, assisting the Operation Manager with reports for sales meetings, offering ideas for sales growth. Also, picking up permits from various municipalities in a company vehicle.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering phones, collecting customer information, scheduling and assisting in dispatching calls to technicians
- Assisting the Excavation Coordinator position in calling in locates, or whatever else they may need assistance with.
- Picking up permits in a company vehicle from various municipalities
- Entry of customer information in the master job sheet, including call source
- Greeting office guests when necessary and notifying necessary parties if they have visitors.
- Follow up customer service calls on bids to potential customers.
- Assisting Operations Manager with sales projects.
- Various other duties as assigned.
- Professional, polite demeanor.
- Valid drivers license and good driving history
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Bilingual is a plus
- Self-starter, can work primarily without supervision, ability to multitask is necessary
- Minimum of 2 yrs office and call taking experience.
- Marketing and sales aptitude
Must be able to sit for long periods of time. Must be able to lift up to 30lbs. Some evening hours will be required.
Drain Cleaning Technician compensation: Salary $35,000 + commission employment type: full-time
We have a tremendous opportunity for an Experienced Residential Drain Cleaning Technician hoping to learn sewer sales. With a track record of long-term employee retention, commission, and a company vehicle, we offer the right candidate an opportunity to establish themselves in successful sales career. You must be willing to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends occasionally to fit our customer’s needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
The duties of the Drain Cleaning Technician will include:
- Drain cleaning
- Camera sewer line to determine condition
- Identify sewers in need of repair or replacement using an in-pipe video camera and referring to sales professional to start
- Provide a description of diagnosed problems to the customer
- Will be trained to calculate costs and provide a written estimate to customer when sewer repairs are necessary
- Training in educating customer on sewer replacement process and payment options to aid in their purchasing decisions as well as preparing estimates, and getting all pertinent information to the office staff. Also, setting up excavation crew the day of the job
Qualifications and Skills
We are seeking a well-organized self-starter who has a minimum of 3-5 years drain cleaning experience, with excellent written and verbal communications skills. We will give you all the tools necessary to assist clients with coaching them to make informed buying decisions. Enjoy a fun, family-oriented work environment where your effort is recognized and greatly appreciated. Join a company who values each customer and each employee, and where each department is committed to providing exceptional service through strong teamwork.
Once you are trained in sales, we offer a very attractive commission structure, the sky is the limit as to how much you can earn.
Requirements: Pre-employment drug screening, background check, and Motor Vehicle Record check required.
We offer company vehicles, cell phones and tablets, as well as logo-ed shirts and hats.
We are also offering an optional health insurance plan as well as 1-week paid vacation a year after trial period is completed.
Send your resume to email@example.com or stop by the office at 5500 E 56th Ave Commerce City, CO 80022